UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

2 daYs wiTh uzMa..

Uzma parents came to visit as well as they wanted to take the stroller. Which was left by my elder sister here. Since it hasn't been used to several years already, my elder decided to give it to our younger brother, who recently had a baby girl. I had posted an entry about that already. We went for dinner at Homst Restaurant located nearby. They serve Chinese Muslim cuisine. The dishes were delicious of course. I didn't snap any photos though.

It was late by the time we went home, so Uzma and her parents slept here for the night. The next day we went lunch together, again. We went to Nando's at One Utama. Thanks to my brother, Helmi, for both dinner and lunch. =)


Little Uzma sleeping soundly

Uzma botak

The stroller

Lunch



By the way, yesterday problem seemed like a nightmare. Today I am able to upload photos that are big in size, like always. What was yesterday's "warning" all about? Blogspot just decided to give me a minor heart attack or what? I heard about this before, where blogspot went "bengong" for awhile. Looks like I have experienced it first hand as well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.