UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

LaughTer anD LatteS oF girLfriEnds..




The girls and me having a cuppa last weekend. We went to CoffeeBox at Sri Gombak. 1st time for me. I don't really go to that area much. Always passing through though. Tomorrow I'll be seeing them again, plus my cousin-friend from Terengganu, Hana. 

Something out of topic - I don't understand why blogspot says that I've run out of space for pictures. I have actually 4 photos to upload for this post, but it seems that I'm unable to do so. This is really worrying me. They said that I have to purchase the space for my photos. I don't agree to that. I thought blogspot is free for everybody. Maybe I'm missing something here. I better ask around.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.