UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

ZanMai suShi..

What we have been planning for a few months.

Lately money has been a bit tight as my salary hasn't been processed yet, or as they say, still in process. >:(
This month I still have not receive any pay, and I am hoping that my school's PTA will give me a loan. But Edi, on the other hand, had received his arrears. Actually, most of the government servants received their arrears. 

We had dinner at Zanmai Sushi. We have been eying this place for quite some time but we did not dare to eat there. We were unsure of the price range and because they serve sushi, we were afraid that we will not be satisfied.

But all those fears turn out to be wrong. We were bloated after having dinner there a few nights before. Our bill didn't even reached RM100. We did eat a variety of food. I think we ordered 7 meals. I think I'll be going there again some day in the future.



The famous line






Soft shell crab TM
Soft shell crab (rice)
Chuka lidako
Tendon

Unagi kabayaki and salmon


Shawl - Little Ilsya
Cardigan- Online
Top - MNG Basics
Skirt - Pasar JKR
Wedges - Voir

The brooch from Sabah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.