UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

OnE oF thoSe saTurdaYs..

In-house training. I don't really like in-house training. Why? This is because, every time we have in-house training, it will be done on Saturdays. If not, it will be done during school holidays. The only time we can travel (the time where the prices shoot high up : dilemma). 

While others can have their training during office hours, we teachers may not. If there is an in-house training, most probably all the teachers must be involved. If it is to be done during school hours, where are we suppose to put the students? Who is suppose to look after/babysit them? 

Just one of those days when I feel like complaining and babbling. Also, just feel like wanting to put my thoughts out here.



We had to discuss action plans

I'm a teacher, so I rather do this

Helped me to stay awake during the ordeal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.