UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Edi's gathErinG..

This happened a few weeks ago. I didn't have the time to blog about this event. It was not a big event or anything like that. Just an intimate gathering with Edi's friends from induction course. Only 7 people showed up, which I guess was good enough considering most of them are all over Malaysia. The spouses tagged along, of course.

We had lunch at Seoul Garden, One Utama. The main dish for that day was chicken. There were various types of chicken available. Edi was hoping for some beef, but none available. Later, they did served one kind of beef. It was okay.

Edi's friends were friendly. I didn't feel left out, which is very important for me. After eating and chatting for about 2 hours, some of them had to head home. What else should be done than to take a group photo. I was the photographer that day. I hope the photo turn out nice.



Before the lunch

With his friends

Gone!

Us

The group

After.. bloated...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.