UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

banDunG LaSt yEar (paRt 2)..

On the second day, we continued our mission to shop till we drop. Our travel guide took us to Pasar Baru, which was so much like Pasar Payang back home. Lots of traditional stuff were sold there. This was where I lost a lot of my rupiah. Actually I did not spend my cash here.. if you know what I mean. I bought souvenirs for my siblings here. Someone was nagging me about it. =P


Later on, we still went shopping. We went around Bandung, let me see if I can remember this. We went to Jln Riau, Rumah Mode (again), Dago and many other factory outlets. We started our day early in the morning, and of course went back to our hotel night time.


What I can say is this, if you go to Bandung and you like to shop like yours truly, I assure you RM1k is not enough. I wish I had more, but it would be trouble for me to fly back to Malaysia. I would have overload baggage! 

I kind of wish I can go there again some day. But not in the near future, because I do have other plans to consider first. =D



Really felt like Pasar Payang

Reality is we were at Pasar Baru Bandung going crazy

Lunch 

Table has turned 1

Table has turned 2

Just a part of it

The adventure continues

If you go to Bandung, please go here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.