UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

watErfRont wiTh sibLinGs..

Today I started my day by going to my old school. Since many of my friends asked me to come over whenever I'm in Terengganu. Sure, why not. I do miss them as well. I miss my comfort zone! I just hanged out at the teacher's room and ate lunch at the canteen. How I miss the canteen's food!! Very delicious. No pictures were taken as I still don't have my compact camera with me. Edi was also not with me to be my cameraman. He went to see his friend at UMT.


Later in the evening, ma called to tell me to go to Felda Residence to meet up with our relatives from Sydney, Australia. I went with my siblings, nephews and Edi. We met ma and ayah there. We hanged out at the hotel lounge for awhile. One of our relatives was not feeling that well. He was asking for some aspirins but they were not available at the hotel lounge.

Before we went back, we just had to take a few photos of the sunset. The hotel is actually situated near the small harbor. There are also Waterfront and Taman Warisan nearby. Here are the photos of us.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.