UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

BabiEs weekEnd..

Mom's in town for the week. She is visiting her 2nd new born granddaughter. She is Mom's 4th grandchild. Also, she is visiting her other granddaughter, Sara, in Klang.

My sister-in-law gave birth to a bouncy baby girl last week, I think on 23/2/2012. So I have another niece. Make that a total of 2 nephews and 2 nieces. =D

We went to Alam Damai, Cheras twice over the weekend. We were out from noon till night. At night, we went to our cousin's house in Pantai Hillpark to visit his new born son. A place that brings lots of memories to me and Edi. The place we used to go on dates. Edi lived there before, during our university's years. I lived nearby as well, at Kg Kerinchi. Mom even wanted to go to a food stall where I brought her when I was in Universiti Malaya. Luckily the stall was still there, and the food still does not disappoint us. I was exhausted but happy of course.

I think mom still wanna go visit her granddaughter next week. While she is in KL, she will make sure that she uses the time to the fullest. Not that I'm complaining. 





Uzma


Sara



With her grandma, Tatai





This is Ijaz. Cousin's son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.