UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

WeddinG - pUtraJaya..

Last weekend, one of Edi's friends (Ajai and Seri) got married. The reception was held at a hall at Putrajaya. I think the hall is called Seri Seroja, if I'm not mistaken. Somewhere at Jln Diplomatik. 

I think the wedding was moderately beautiful. I like it that way. Simple yet elegant. Not that lavish type of wedding where everything must be perfect with expensive stuff. 

Later, after the wedding, we spend our time at Alamanda Putrajaya. Just hung out having drinks. When we went back, we went our separate ways as our cars were not park together. When Edi and I were in the car, Edi's friend called to tell that he could not find his car. He was very sure that he parked his car there. Pity him cause he was sweating like hell when we picked him up. We looked for his car together. It turned out he got the level wrong! It was one level below actually. 

There's no picture the wedding or the bride and groom. Edi did not take any good picture of them. Maybe he wasn't in the mood to be a photographer. Instead he just wanted to be with his friends that day. I guess.



Why do I feel like a makcik just because I am wearing a baju kurung?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.