UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

baCk In gaNu..

So it's the 4 days weekend. The holiday for Maulidur Rasul and Thaipusam. We decided to come back to Terengganu. I am in Terengganu as I'm typing this entry. We came back yesterday early in the morning. We had breakfast at McDonald's along the way. It amazed me to see many customers coming in the morning. It was very early for me. Usually I will still be sleeping. =D

Today we went to see Ayah at Padang Midin. He is still recovering from the eye surgery. He has to wear sunglasses everywhere he goes, even in-doors. Tomorrow he will see the doctor to know when he can take off the sunglasses. We had yong tau fu for lunch. Mom made it for us. My step-siblings were also there for the weekend. Oh, my nephew has grey-green eyes. He's going to make so many hearts break in the future.

After that, we went to Teluk Ketapang for "sotong celup tepung". Edi just cannot come back to Terengganu without eating it. There were a lot of people due to the holiday. We were not satisfied because they served only a few prawns compare to the normal days we went there. They did not have enough prawns for all the customers, I guess. As always we went to the beach nearby to snap some photos.














0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.