UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

banDunG LaSt yEar (pArt 1)..

This was last year trip. I went to Bandung, Indonesia with Edi and his family. Most of the trip was about shopping, just like other people do when they go to Indonesia. I realized that I have not blog about this yet. We arrived at Bandung late in the evening. So we only had dinner and walked around town. The next day, we went to Tangkuban Perahu. One of the tourist spot. It was a volcano spot which had not erupt for a long time. This was the place that we were harassed by local people. They were selling all sorts of souvenirs. They kept harassing us until we bought something. I finally gave in and bought fridge magnets.

After that, we went to Rumah Mode. I felt like I was in heaven. All the branded outfits were cheap. But of course, the quality was not up to par. But I did not really care about that. One of the things that I was not comfortable with Bandung was their surau was different from ours. They mix males and females together. I understand that it is their way, but it wasn't ours. So it was quite hard for me. 

These are the pictures of day 1 and 2. I'll continue next time, which I don't know when.



Arrived in Bandung

CiWalk, Bandung

Volcano


Strawberry picking

Luxurious lunch

Shopping time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.