UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

banDunG Last yEar (ParT 3)..

This was the last day in Bandung. Our flight was around noon, if I'm not mistaken. So we got up early and we just strolled along the city near our hotel. I remember I bought a T-shirt for myself that day. When I came back to Malaysia, I thought that T-shirt was for my step-dad. No wonder he could not fit in it. Mak and Yus still did some shopping that day. Bought souvenirs for I don't know who. 




Shawl, green bangles, skirt and boots were bought in Bandung =D

Having lunch at the airport, was quite expensive

Waiting for our delayed flight

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.