UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

That PHotoshOOt..

I had photo shots at Masjid Terapung a few times already. From the day we started to toy around with DSLR until now. In fact, if I remember correctly, even before DSLR. I think I did take a few photos using my digital camera. The mosque itself is magnificent. Especially during noon. You can see the reflection in the lake. Very breathtaking. The mosque is also near a creek and you can see the sea. You can take a lot of great photos around here. But if you know me, I don't take pictures of sceneries that much. I perasan take pictures of myself. I mean, Edi takes them, not me. There are always people around. No matter in the evening or in the afternoon. But I'm not sure during night time as I never go there during that time. Why would I?

This is one of the photoshoots taken a few years back. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.