UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Not sO cooL CameroN...


This was taken last year in March. I went back to Taiping for the school holiday. The family decided that the weather was so hot and they wanted to go to Cameron Highlands. As all of us know, it should be cooler there. After Abah booked an apartment for us, we went there straight away. How shocking we were to find that even Cameron Highland was not cool enough. We still felt the heat. We did not have to wear sweater or layered shirts. As you can see, I was wearing my strip inner, the one I usually wear to cover my arms when I wear short sleeves. The sun was hot, the sky was clear blue. I think I sweat a little. So much for a cool get away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.