UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

oranGe waS Not My fAve coLour..


When I was back in Uni days, I did not like the colour orange. It seems to me like the colour is too bright in a wrong way. But as the years passed, I slowly accepted the colour. Age changes a person, perhaps?

Anyway, this photo was taken by my sister at Pantai Batu Burok, Kuala Terengganu. We took the kids to the playground. My brother in law had to exercise as well. I was way too overdressed for the playground. Come to think of it I always overdressed. I don't know how to simplify my outfit. It's one thing when you're in KL, but it is totally different when you are in Terengganu to do so. 

The white was bought at a thrift shop. Thinking about it, it has been awhile since I last shop at a thrift shop. The jeans with pattern was bought at Sunway Pyramid when I was still studying in UM. The heels is from Charles and Keith, which was bought for school wear. Bag, I can't remember where I purchased it. Accessories are from various place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.