UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

QuicK WeekenD..

First of all, I would like to say sorry to the school. I lied. But it is not entirely my fault. It's you people up there who won't let me transfer, so I will seize every moment I have with my husband. Since my husband came back to Terengganu, I did not attend one of the PMR camps held by the school. I mean, it was on a Friday. Moreover, it was Malaysia Day. Double holiday! Of course Edi and I had planned long time ago for him to come back here. We were told about this camp a few days before the camp. Come on, be realistic here. Between my husband and my job, my choice is obvious. If we were told or given an earlier notice about the camp, I might have changed plan with Edi. Ini tidak, semua nak suruh terkejut and kanja. Do you know what kanja is? It's a Terengganu word. 

I also had a camp in the morning, today, Sunday. Yes, I attended the camp because it was on Sunday, which is a work day in Terengganu. I don't mind eventhough Edi was still here. Both of us understood that I work on Sundays. But if you come and tell me to work on a Friday without giving me an early notice, especially when Edi is here or I'm going to KL,  then sorry to say. Saya tidak menurut perintah.

Some of the teachers at school are cool with it. They understood  my situation long time ago. I can escape a few works because of this. It's not that I don't want to do it. People have to understand that I go to KL by flight. I have to book the tickets as early as possible because of the price. So anything that I have to do suddenly, without any warning or notice, might be ignored because I do not want to loose my flight money. Unless the school wants to reimburse. I think not. 

So here are some of the pictures during this quick weekend.

Sotonf celup tepung under the bridge

Noon

Open house at a place I did not know existed

After we visited friends who came back from Japan

Jajan from Japan

Purple and green do not go together

Flower power

While we were waiting for the food, I got bored

Ikan bakar

Sotong bakar

Someone is definitely full.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.