UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

That daY We becamE JapanEse..

I really want to go to Japan. Even though I don't know the language and from what I've heard, they don't speak English well either. People are so into K-Pop until they want to go to Korea. But I don't feel the same way. I'm not into K-Pop and I refused to be influenced. 

Anyway, the dream is still a dream. Maybe one fine day I can go to Japan. Not so soon, I suppose. Last weekend, on the last day of my Raya holiday, me and Edi went to Jusco, One Utama. It seems that the Jusco had reopen their business for raya. I didn't know that. If I had known, I won't drag Edi to Midvalley the weekend before. The crowd must have been huge, I presume. 

At first, we wanted to have lunch at Jusco's food court. But Edi suddenly had a change of heart when he saw another food court one level up. There are more variety of food. Different from the ordinary food court. When we surveyed the food, my tummy was grumbling louder. We could not decide what to choose. After a few minutes, we tried to secure a table. It was full house due to weekend. Finally we decided on our lunch. Edi had some sort of pizza/pasta with cuttlefish. I chose a set of Bento with fish and chicken. After eating the lunch, Edi still wanted something to eat. We bought a few sushis. 

As for Jusco itself, major changes were done. We could feel the difference between the old interior and the new one. We felt like we never been to Jusco before when actually Jusco is like the mini market at the back of our house. Jakun tak pasal-pasal.

Edi's Okonom Iyaki (Sotong)

My Chicken and Fish Bento

A variety of sushi

Satisfied, let's go home

Shawl - gift from sisters, cardigan - Topshop (Bandung), dress - the Poplook, bag - Charles & Keith, belt - Jusco's Harajuku, wedges - online


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.