UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

It's That timE oF thE yEar..

For the past 4 years, I have been filling up the transfer form from Terengganu to KL/Selangor. Most of my friends must be bored of me rambling about this particular problem. I also feel sick of telling people the same thing over and over again, that I am not able to transfer yet. Why?! Ask the Minister of Education people why. When they say "to be with spouse" is a priority, I think that is a lot of bull.

There are a lot of other problems in between. My miscarriages, travel expenses, emotional breakdown etc. They won't consider any of these. I had even given them a letter from the doctor, still I was greeted by an expressionless face. Stone heart betul diaorg nih.

It has been getting on my nerves until I feel like quitting my job now. But that doesn't sound logical. The right step would be to continue my Masters. But after Masters, then what? Will I be able to teach in KL/Selangor then? I am a bit demoralized here. 

I want to write more on this, but I don't have the heart to do so. Even so, a picture is a must.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.