UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

SaraWak..

No, I didn't go to Sarawak recently. Saying that, Sarawak is the only state in Malaysia that I have never been to. When will I get the chance to go?

Actually my friend from uni days came to Terengganu recently. Ejan went on a honeymoon to Pulau Redang. To kill time while waiting for their night flight, I accompanied them. Ejan wanted to buy souvenirs for her sister. At the same time, her husband, Mizy was hungry and wanted to eat keropok lekor. I went to fetch Ejan and Mizy at the airport. I took them to a boutique at Gong Badak, which belongs to my friend's sister. 

After shopping there, we went to Teluk Ketapang to have ICT. Do you know what ICT is? Ikan Celup Tepung laa. I did not eat anything because before meeting them I went to Kak Ana's house for an open house. I ate a lot because finally I get to eat Nasi Tomato, which I was craving for it since the early of Ramadhan. Mizy ate a lot. He really was hungry. Ejan ate a little. She did not like seafood so much. Her lost.

There was a lot of catching up to do. I haven't seen her since my UM days. That was about 8 years ago. How time flies. She didn't change much. But both of us are getting bigger compare to back then. I think it was an hour later when Mizy said he wanted to go back to the airport to rest. Plus, it was getting dark, a sign it was going to rain.

When we arrived at the airport, Mizy went inside first. He wanted to have some shut eyes. So me and Ejan stayed in the car. We still had a lot to talked about. It was raining by then. Raining cats and dogs. It was a shock for me to find out one of our friends had become gay. Who knew. Heh. We also talked about our past. 

I missed hanging out with friends like that. Since moving back to Terengganu, I don't do that as much. Most of my friends are in KL. I have to go to KL to hang out with my friends. So lucky me I do go to KL often. Oh yeah, we did not take any photos together. I still don't have any camera for now. This sucks.

This represents us going shopping at the boutique.

This represents us gossiping and catching up in the rain.
p/s: The title is Sarawak because Ejan is from Sarawak. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.