UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Just a PhOto..


This picture was taken in Chendering, at my aunty's house. Taman Chendering Utama, if I'm not mistaken. It was my cousin's birthday and Edi was in town. He borrowed his brother's camera at that time. 

The necklace that I was wearing is now no where to be found. Maybe I had threw it. I remember the rantai dah putus somehow.  The handbag is my sister's. Her friend gave it to her and being her, she doesn't change her bag constantly like I do. So she gave it to me. As for the grey top, I purchased it during a warehouse sale in KL. It's Guess. I remember going there with Malin and Kak Siti. My two best friends from KPLI days. Speaking of them, I haven't seen them for a long time. I miss them. The black ring I was wearing is a birthday gift from my little sisters. It's from Diva. How I love to buy accessories from Diva. Cheap and funky!!

Later in the evening, we went to Masjid Terapung to test the camera. Maybe I'll upload the photos in the next post. And, of course, the pictures are in my FB account for a long time already. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.