UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

wknD + schooL hoLidaY + paY daY..

What do you get if you combine all three?

You will get this..






A sea of people. ~.~"



Anyway, we had Japanese lunch again. This time we went to Sushi King. Don't know why we've been eating Japanese a lot nowadays.


Chuka Lidako - a must

My bento

Edi's set

Enjoying myself


We went to IPC to finally buy an air-conditioner. I personally don't want it because I believe that it contributes to the global warming. But the weather now is not helping my believe even for a bit. It is so hot that even staying indoors makes me sweat. Sleeping at night is not as comfortable as before. I had to give in. 

So we'll be sleeping with the air conditioner from now on. Hopefully the bills won't shoot up drastically.


Me with Troy's colorful horse - Trojan



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.