UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

fOOd wkNd...

We went back to Taiping last weekend. The last time we went back was so long ago. All I can summarize is that the weekend was all about food.

My mother-in-law's cooking always excites me. Even if she cooks something simple, it still turns out yummy. She cooked sweet sour fish which is one of my favorite dish. Abah bought Ayam Kapitan for lunch. I did not take any photos of these dishes. But I did took photos of food that we ate outside.

As most of us probably realized, the weather is getting hotter by the day. It was the same in Taiping, even though Taiping is the most humid state in Malaysia. So I asked Edi to take us to the famous cendol stall, Bismillah.


There was a crowd waiting for cendol

All the other menus were sold out, except for the regular cendol

Mak and I ( Please ignore the freckles)


Later, we went to eat laksa. The stall was situated near the Lake Garden. The laksa was nice.


Laksa buyung tuhh..

The laksa



That night, we had steamboat for dinner. The restaurant is new, I think. It is situated near Econsave Kamunting.


Some sort like Johnny's

Waiting for the food to be cooked

Lastly, just some photos of myself. =D

Avoiding the sunlight pose


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.