UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

LipstiCks..

Last time I went back to Terengganu, a minor disaster happened. 

Whenever I go back, I always unpacked my things, especially my make-up and accessories on the dressing table. Even with the knowledge that my two nephews like to play my things. I always thought that nothing bad will happen.

But this time it did happened. I was in the shower at that time. Edi was sleeping. The nephews were playing in the room, when suddenly the elder brother yelled from outside telling me that the younger brother played with my lipsticks. I quickly went out but it was too late. My lipsticks were damaged. One of it was totally ruined and this lipstick was one of my favorite. Two of the lipsticks were damaged but I still can use them.




Budak Umar main lipstick


Their father wanted to replace them by giving me money. But Edi said that he'll buy me new lipsticks.


Edi bought for me Avon's lipsticks, 3 for RM40.
Love them because of the uniqueness.
Lip gloss is already provided, circling the lipstick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.