UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

naNi + paDDingtOn hOuse oF panCakEs..

We planned to go to KLCC actually to buy the Urban Decay Palette. But when my friend called saying she was at IKEA, we changed our plan. She came from Malacca and she had a course in Bangi. So why not go see her since the last time I saw her was last year. 

Too bad Nani already had lunch, or I would have bought her lunch. While Edi and I ate lunch, she just drank her coffee. Catching up is a must. We gossiped and laughed. 


My lunch

Nani


After we waved goodbye, Edi wanted to go to Harvey Norman, just to window shopped. The dreams are big  but we have to wait for now. Afterwards, we went to The Curve to buy glasses. He bought one and I bought one. We need to change our glasses as they are a few years old already. 

Before we headed back, we stopped for an evening snack. We tried the Paddington House of Pancakes. The restaurant is always there but we never really wanted to try it. So that was our first time and the pancakes were delicious indeed. Different to be exact.


Evening coffee

Mine wa with ice cream


Edi's was with squids and prawns.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.