UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

uRban DecaY nakEd paLette..

Why do I have this strong feeling to buy this naked palette? It is not cheap, I tell you. I already bought an eyeshadow palette end of last year, which was way cheaper.

I first knew about this palette when I read Rumi Neely's fashiontoast. I thought this make up was only sold in the USA. But I found out it is sold here in Malaysia. I did not want to buy it then. But now, it is a different story.

I tried to search to for it online, but till now, I haven't find any website. Maybe I'll search some more. Maybe I'll give up. I don't know.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.