UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

shOppinG foR hoLidaY..

Is it too much to go shopping to prepare myself to go on a holiday? I can't keep track of my spending already. That sounds bad. What is worse is that I still have not receive my pay. I have been using Edi's money. I wonder how much must I repay him once I finally receive my arrears of pay. 

My claim is finally in the right hand. Now my hope is that she process it as quickly as possible. I know the process is going to take a very long time, but at least it is there already, rather than lost somewhere.

Anyway, I think my stuff and preparation are almost ready. There are a few more minor things that I have to buy. That reminds me, I need to finish my school work before I take off. One more class to go, then it will be computer work. Syukur it is not that hard to do. Hopefully the line will be okay and fast.




I didn't mean to buy this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.