UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

IpbA friEndS..

After adjusting the time and place here and there, we finally met at One Utama yesterday. I don't mind at all cause it is just a stone's throw away from my house. But not many could make it. As always, it is hard to gather a whole bunch of people who have their own commitment. So whoever could make it, came. 

One of my friends said two hours seems like two minutes when you are catching up with your close friends. Well, it was. So many things to share and tell. Everyone wanted to talk at the same time. One topic after another. I just wish more of my friends came. Maybe next time. 

What was the most exciting part is that even our lecturer joined us. She became our friend after KPLI. She is just the person you call young at heart. I hope I'll be just like her in the future. I do still want to spend time with friends, even when I am a senior citizen. Hahah.. is that possible?









Later at night, Edi and I went to have dinner at this Pakistani restaurant nearby. I haven't been there before. It was a change after eating so much of Japanese food.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.