UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

The AvEngErs..

Public holiday. The time where we can relax and hang out with family or friends. The last public holiday was 1st May, which was Labor's Day. 

We just came back from Terengganu. We went to see the most anticipated movie, The Avengers. Edi had been trying to book the tickets for 2 days but to no avail. So what we did was we bought the tickets at the counter the day before. And to my surprise the hall was almost full. I was lucky because there were a few more couple seats available. 

Anyway, this movie, I would really love to watch it again. There are a lot of humor scenes among the action scenes. I did laughed many times watching the movie. Even Hulk was funny. I cant' forget his line "Puny god". Makes me wanna laugh again. There's another line that I can't forget is when Capt America said to Hulk, " Hulk.. smash!". Epic.




Epic movie - at least for me -




Just doing nothing-to-do while waiting for the movie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.