UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Stay At hOme daY..

I am staying at home for one whole week. Because of that, I am lazying around at home. I watch tv, cook dinner, go online, read books etc.

I feel like blogging everyday, but there's nothing interesting to blog about. When I scrolled through my album in this PC, I found this picture. This post had no reason whatsoever. So here goes.




This is during one weekend when we went to watch Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Before we watched the movie, we had a light snack here at Hot & Roll. 

The movie was awesome. A twist from the history that we know. The effect was superb as well. I don't know whether the movie is still on or not at the cinemas, but it's worth it to go and watch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.