UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

EarLy RamaDhan..

Today is the 3rd Ramadhan for the year 2012. How's your fasting so far? Ramadhan started on Saturday, so I was relaxed enough to face the day. I have been fasting at home for these past 3 days. Tomorrow I'll be going to school. I don't know how I will feel towards the evening. Hopefully nothing bad. I do hope I can fast for the whole month this year. But that depends on my condition right?

Since Edi and I have been staying at home, we cooked our own iftar. The first day, we made spaghetti bolognese. I was the one who felt like eating that dish. We went to Jaya Grocers, still thinking of what to cook that evening. Then I saw the tomato paste, immediately my mouth watered thinking of spaghetti. Edi did most of the cooking, I helped. So this is the result:





On Sunday, we went to One Utama to meet up with Edi's friend. We did some shopping for raya and we again bought some groceries. This time, we saw salmon. After thinking for a bit, we decided to go ahead with the salmon menu for the second day. Again, Edi did most of the cooking, I helped. Edi made Grilled Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce. The result:



Something I bought before going back from One Utama. The craze over Chatime.


Happy fasting everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.