UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

mOO cOw..

We have been walking past Moo Cow for quite some time already. But we never stop to enjoy their yoghurt. (Why do I feel like I've used that line before?).

Anyway, we went to watch Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter last week. When the movie ended, we wanted to go home, but I had this feeling to stop for McDonald's ice cream. But Edi suggested we try Moo Cow instead, as we never tried it before. 

The shop is so cute! The theme is farm animals, and the sheep has a Malay name. The yoghurt has a variety flavour to choose from. I chose something healthy, while Edi chose something a bit sweet. 



The Malay little sheep

The farm animals with cute names

Siti Maria

Edi's

Mine 
Top from Hard Rock Sydney
Skirt and bracelet from Krabi
( A random picture of me )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.