UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

kRaBi - paRt 2..

I remember this day was Saturday. We started our day by strolling along the beach. We saw a lot of westerners sun bathing. We just enjoyed the morning, as it was not raining and it was not too hot. But the sun was shinning brightly. Edi took several photos of the surrounding and myself, of course. We went for a massage again. The price was 200baht per person. But here, the massage took place at an open space. So I ended up taking the foot massage only, while Edi took the body massage.

Later in the afternoon, we met up with Mak, Yus and Syahir. We went shopping. I bought quite a lot of tops as they were cheap. You don't get that price here in Malaysia. We even went to this market, some sort like a pasar malam back in Malaysia. We bought lunch mostly. But I couldn't help myself from buying a skirt. the food at the market were cheap. We had a variety to choose from and they were all halal. 

At night, we had another massage. We went to the massage parlour, so it was done privately. I had my massage in peace this time.

Swam so many times in this pool







This makcik couldn't speak english, we had to make hand gestures


Waiting for tut tut to take us to the market


Rm6 each, and it was big!

Oyster mixed with egg


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.