UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

JannAh's biRthdaY..

This happened a couple of weeks back. I haven't had the time to blog about it. No mood to be exact. 

Jannah is my friend's daughter, Hasleena. Hasleena and I went to Sek Men Puteri Wilayah together way back when we were in form 1. That was so long ago. We met up before once since we reconnected through facebook. 

Anyway, she invited me to attend her daughter's birthday party. I wasn't sure whether I should go or not. In the end, I went anyway because I haven't seen Hasleena for some time.

When Edi and I reached the house, all I could say was Wow!. The house is magnificent, 3-storeys and spacious. I wish I have that kind of house, but who is going to clean up all the 3 storeys. As if I have a big family now who can occupy the space. Oh well, a girl can dream.



Jannah dear

The home made cute cake 

Me and Hasleena

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.