UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

SydnEy - The tOweR eyE..

After Hyde Park, our second stop on the 3rd day was The Sydney Tower Eye. We walked to the tower from Hyde Park, it wasn't that far.

We went on Monday, and we thought there would not be much of a crowd. But we were wrong. There were other tourists, just like us. One crowd was a group of school teenagers. There were many of them, and I can tell you that they did not enjoy the tower. Most of them just sat there doing nothing, just waiting for the time to pass or their teacher to tell them that time's up! One of the kid even slept there. I hate this because they were blocking our view. We wanted to see the city, harbour etc from high above. I guess they did not want want to go there, but they had to follow the programme and teachers. 

When this group went back, only then we could really enjoy the view and snap photos. Funny thing is, I went to the Sydney's Tower, but I have never gone to KL Tower. Must go and check it out soon. 



This is Hyde Park from the tower 
Harbour


The city



Queen Victoria Building

On another note, I feel like changing my layout/template/background. But I am not that good at doing so. I've been using the same one for almost a year now. Last night I tried changing it, but everything went haywire. I'll try again next time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.