UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

syDney - maDame TussaUDs anD aQuariUm..

I am not finish posting about my 3rd day at Sydney. On this day we also went to Madame Tussauds and Sydney's Aquarium. These two places are situated next to each other. There is also Sydney's Wildlife Centre next door, but we didn't go here. We planned to go somewhere else for koala and kangaroo petting.

Going to Madam Tussauds was the first for me. It was interesting to see all the wax dolls. My nephews also had a very fun day. I think the rest of my family also had a blast. I think we took photos with almost all the dolls available. 

As for Sydney's Aquarium, I think it was almost the same as KL Aquaria here. But the fishes were a bit different. It was still pretty cool and amazing to see the sharks and saw fish. There was even an odd turtle, but Edi didn't take any photos of it.




Outside Madame Tussauds 
Ghazi, Little Captain











His idol


















Weird looking fish huh?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.