UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

8 MonThs pLus..

Tomorrow will be the 35th weeks of my pregnancy. A few more weeks to go. Can't wait to see my baby boy, to hold him in my arms. I hope I'm ready for motherhood. I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. A lot will change in my life, that is for sure. 

Yesterday, I went to see my gynea with Edi. Baby's head is still upwards. Doctor said that baby may have a hard time to turn as there is the fibroid. But there is still space for him to turn. I am praying hard to have a normal delivery. But if I have to undergo ceaser, than it is okey. As long as baby is safe and healthy. As for now, baby is more or less 2.2kg. 

If I do have to opt for c-section, then we have to choose a date to deliver. I am hoping not to deliver during Chinese New Year. Maybe before that. I will be 37weeks. Baby will be ready to see the world by then.



My big tummy at 8 months plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.